Have You Been Diagnosed With Metastatic Breast Cancer and Want To Maintain Your Quality Of Life?
Book an Appointment
This 9 Stage Program includes
1. We Face The Bear so to speak and look at the emotions around your diagnosis and start taking steps to accepting - How can this be Happening
2 - Is about Soothing the emotions and worry around What Does my future hold
3 - We look at Strengthening the Bonds with family and friends and reducing the grief and guilt, associated with your diagnosis and what it means for them
4 - Is about Pain - where we use and learn techniques to help you deal with the side affects of treatment with the intention of reducing the need for painkillers
5 - Helps with turning the feelings of uncertainty into trust... enabling you to go with the flow
6 - We Take out the Trash - here we start resolving any hidden resentments or unhelpful events you're holding onto that you know you need to resolve but are having difficulty doing so
7 - Dream Catcher - as you start releasing and resolving you will start having weird and wild dreams. As most people are aware dreams are here to tell us things we are blind to in real life, they are like the last ditch effort of our subconscious to help us understand life. Unfortunately most people turn to dream analysis websites which are really not helpful as people dream in symbols relevant to them and them only. I have a wonderful technique for deciphering exactly what they are trying to tell you which my clients have found enormously beneficial.
8 - Here we go on a journey into the cancer - where we look for the meaning it has for us - this is a very deeply moving session
9 - Is about looking ahead to the future with determination and Joy
This is for you if you have been experiencing the following symptoms
- A sense of panic every time you experience a pain or small sensation? Does it make you worry about how fast the disease is progressing
- You're feeling alienated from most of the people around you?
- And do you feel you no longer have any hope of recovery?
Perhaps you've been asking yourself these questions,
- How much time have I got left
- How can I maintain my quality of life whilst still treating the disease
- What about my family
- How do I put together an end of life plan.
This program has been shown to increase the quality of life to the best it can be for those living with this disease